Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It has been a while

Yea..

well...

All systems are still a go. I have been so busy living life that I stopped posting here for a while. The fact is that everything continues to go excellent. Coming up in the next few weeks, I get my annual tests, which consist of a colonoscopy, and possibly a CT scan, although my Dr said that one would not be needed.

So... I am not too concerned. My CEA continues to be low, and my blood tests continue to be normal.

In place of this, life has given me other health related things to deal with, such as a cat allergy, a sinus infection a while back, and I might want to look into getting braces again some time in the future. Normal people stuff.

I have even managed to get a hangover, and a caffeine headache every once in a while.

So although I still keep a vigilant eye on my health, things are pretty good. Oh and by the way, July 12th marked the 2-year anniversary of me becoming N.E.D.

Hope you are having a great summer..

No comments: