Saturday, January 26, 2008

Getting Back to Normal

Whew...

I was hospitalized for 6 days and have been home now for over a week. I have been recovering still and have had an at-home nurse come in three times to administer m0re fluids.

It was determined that the cause of this was a reaction to the chemo. I guess the toxicity of the chemo grew to a high level in my system and my body decided it had enough.

At the height of this dehydration, I weighed only 118 Lbs. A week and 1/2 later, I've already gained 10 lbs back.

Feeling much better, my appetite has returned, and a lot of my energy has returned too.

Now I am feeling like creating some new music.


Resting up and drinking chicken soup today.  On Tuesday I will meet with my 
Oncologist to be evaluated.  At that point I will find out whether they recommend a 12th round of chemo, or if it is too toxic.


No comments: